Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Strong Enough for a Man, or a Woman Who Runs Out of Her Own

I ran out of deodorant a couple days ago and I'm either too lazy or too busy (this distinction depends on whether I'm feeling self-loathing or self-justified) to go to the store and get some.

I've been using my husband's in the mean time. The problem though is that it's AXE deodorant and therefore I've had to strap my arms to my sides so as not to cause a stampede of highly attractive women every time they get a whiff of my pits.

I slipped up yesterday at work and raised my arms to pull my hair up in a ponytail and before I knew it, half the Human Resources department was in my cubicle. I had to beat them off with a stick, which was actually quite cathartic.

1 comment:

Got Grammer said...

you need a follow button on here