Thursday, August 2, 2007

Everyone wants to be like me!

So my best friend Shawna has created her own blog. I think she just got tired of reading mine every day so she figured she’d make her own. I’ve placed a link to it on the right side of the page, not that I would expect her to do the same and put a link to my blog on hers, wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

You should check it out because she’s very funny, a little too funny actually, maybe you shouldn’t check it out because then you won’t want to read mine anymore. That’s her whole plan right there – to steal my audience. That filthy little . . .

Just kidding. She’s always been one of my biggest supporters in everything I do and I love her like a sister. My kids know her as “Auntie Shawna” and we’ve already decided that if by any chance we should both find ourselves sans husbands we’ll just move in together and live out our lives letting the neighbors wonder whether or not we’re lesbians.

No comments: