Monday, August 6, 2007

Me - Harsh? What a shocker!

I’ve recently been told that I tend to come across as harsh, judgmental, and critical, which is obviously a load of crap – and the people that think that must just be retarded jackasses.

Alright so maybe there’s some truth to it.

However, those who love me are smart enough to know that I criticize others as a defense mechanism because I’m always afraid of not being liked. It’s a lot easier to deal with the fact that someone might not like you or want to be your friend if you can convince yourself that they’re white trash, or snobbish, or stupid.

Why am I telling you this? Well so that if you ever meet anyone who you feel is overly critical and judgmental of others or of you, maybe stop and think of how pathetic their self esteem is and maybe try to pity them a little. It could be a cry for help and acceptance . . . or maybe they really do think you’re an ass, it’s hard to tell.

No comments: