Monday, November 5, 2007

Web addicted

So I've had so much fun with this blog and with my family blog that I felt I needed to create even more, which is why recently things have gotten a little slower on this blog. Not to fear though, now that the initial setup is in place for the other ones I should be able to contribute more time here. Somewhere 2 people are mildly thrilled about that I'm sure.

Anyway, I'm going to put links to my 2 new sites in the links section of this blog. One is another Blogger blog that I'm dedicating to my craftier side, and the other one is a website I put together (from one of those free website places so don't be too impressed) for the Tacky Treasure Gift Competition that Shawna and I have every year. I've been having lots of fun with that one and hope you enjoy.

No comments: